- Defining Hindustani Raga musicians and their relative intra statuses : An analytical study, published in a Web of Science and Scopus indexed journal ‘Rupkatha’ (Vol XIII, Apr-June, 2021, E-ISSN 0975-2935).
- Aesthetic and Literary Visualisation of Raga (published in Saam Bharati – 2019, ISSN- )
- Methods and Sources of Data Collection for Research in Music (published in International Inventive Multidisciplinary Journal- 2018) Volume- VI, Issue X, 81-84, ISSN/EISSN No- 2348-7135
- Divyata Ki Chhaap (Published in Bhartiyata – 2018)
- Music Therapy : An Experiment with My Students (published in Music Therapy-2011)
- saMgIta meM dUrastha shikShaNa: saMbhAvanAeM (published in Kala Saurabh-2011 Vol-13, ISSN- 09762566)Book PublicationAn Article “Impact of Globalisation on Indian Music After Independence” in a book titled ‘New Dimensions in Indian Music’ published by Kanishka Publications, New Delhi – 2012, ISBN-978-81-8457-5323
Dr. Pragya Prasi